...I am the first to follow you Bocc. I will be doing it virtually and physically and on occasion you will be following me and at other times we will be wandering aimlessly - probably after a few too many glasses of Malbec ... Hola!
Sunday and reality is taking hold. Packing to be done in the afternoon and nervousness setting in. Have to print Bocca's packing list to augment. Shall I take a laptop or not? Which camera/s? Clothing? Medicines? So much to do - so little time - is it really Thursday this week we are leaving?
...I am the first to follow you Bocc. I will be doing it virtually and physically and on occasion you will be following me and at other times we will be wandering aimlessly - probably after a few too many glasses of Malbec ... Hola!
ReplyDeleteSunday and reality is taking hold. Packing to be done in the afternoon and nervousness setting in. Have to print Bocca's packing list to augment. Shall I take a laptop or not? Which camera/s? Clothing? Medicines? So much to do - so little time - is it really Thursday this week we are leaving?
ReplyDelete