Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Leaving BA

A spot of retail time-killing before checking out, enlivened by a fire drill just as we got to the mall, passed our last morning of this leg in Buenos Aires pleasantly enough.



The next bit is live....

On plane waiting to depart to Iguazu, domestic flight from domestic airport. Driver appeared to think that Terminal C is a good as any other, so we got a stroll to A, but such is life, one supposes. We seem to be on time but I wouldn't bet on it. Chucking it down with rain at the moment, but A320 is reputed to be waterproof.

Arrived Iguazu on time with all bags and baggage, met by Lucas for 45 minute drive to Bemberg Hotel, in the middle of the rainforest in the middle of nowhere.










Excellent dinner, even though we're a captive market then to bed to rest up for the 7 click walk around the falls.

Tuesday, day five (I think) and we're picked up at 0800 for the day at Iguazu Falls.

The trip from the hotel (did I mention it's an amazing haven of a place?) takes about 45 minutes. Once you get there, you stroll along walkways, learning stuff about the ecology, and look at the falls. Doesn't sound like much, does it? Well, I'll do the lazy thing and let the pictures tell the story.


- Posted in the wild using my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment